This week’s UPDATE!
– Mexican Mangoes season ending, before new season NT Mango supply.
– Cage/Free Range Eggs available and Quail Eggs.
– Yellow squash shortage – Weather conditions effecting harvest.
– Limes prices high driven by harsh winter conditions.
– Local Rocket still affected : Inconsistent supplies available.
– Imported Micro Herbs and Flowers still difficult to source, due to frosting weather in East.
Marris Piper potatoes now available, large in size. Ideal for chipping and roasting.
Fresh Sugar Cane Available – Advance notice required.
Pomegranate (N/A) Some Pomegranate kernels in punnets available.
Grower will be out of watermelon radish (due mid Sept) and rainbow carrots (due Dec). Caused by disease in crop. Meantime supply of purple (loose) and orange baby carrots and traditional radish available.
Bunch golden beetroot N/A for 5 weeks, but can be replaced with loose Golden beetroot.
Medley Tomatoes shortage.
Mushrooms (N/A) Mushrooms Exchange, WA’s largest farm, produce over 90% of WA’s supply, finding delays with mushrooms maturing. They’ve changed compost and believe this can alleviate the problem.
What’s on offer
Kiwi Gold, Persimmons, Lychees, Starfruit, Jackfruit whole, Custard apples, Blood Orange, Sour Plums, Pommegranate Kernels.
Globe artichokes, Jerusalem artichokes, Chestnut, Broad Beans, Red Shallots, Banana Shallots, Thai Eggplant, Runner Beans, Snake Beans, Chokoes, Baby Medley Capsicums, Paprika (Green & Red), Okra, Baby Fennel, Zucchini Flowers (Advanced notice required) Baby Leeks, Yellow Squash (Intermittent) Baby Zucchini, Angelino Eggplant, Borlotti Beans, Rainbow Silverbeets, Sour Plums, Chutney Mango, Plantain, Gem Squash, Golden Beetroot Loose, Purple Carrots (Bunches and Loose), Celeriac.
For more enquiries and up-to-date news contact your sales representative