Some new offering this week, please ensure advance notice is given. Here’s this week’s forecast:
- Christmas Pears, Apple Cucumber
- Oyster Leaf Quarantined – Cannot enter WA
- Croutons Available, (Herb & Garlic, Lightly Salted, Cheese & Bacon)
- Petite vegetables and micro herbs from Eastern States available (Advance or standing orders required as consignment comes once a week)
- Juicing Peach & Nectarines now available!
- Figs have arrived – place order to avoid missing out.
- Black Garlic Cloves (punnet)
- Smoked Garlic Whole
- Variety of Local Micro Herbs/Mighty Mix
- Australian Asparagus in short supply.
- Heirloom Tomatoes: Coming within a week!
- Cherry Truss, Red, Black & Yellow available.
- Cage/Free Range Eggs and Quail Eggs available.
- Imported loose leaf – inconsistent supplies.
- Rainbow carrots (due Dec). Caused by disease in crop. Meantime supply of purple (loose) and orange baby carrots and traditional radish available.
- NEW IN Supply
Soprano Potato available.
Fresh Sugar Cane Available
Advance notice required.
Ox Hearts Tomatoes, Runner beans, Flat beans, Yellow beans, Custard apple, Shelling Peas, Broad Beans, Lychees, Rambutans, Baby Marrow, Kailan, Italian Parsley, Bosc Pears, Baby Marrow, Aus Asparagus, Jerusalem Artichokes, Mandarins
OUT OF SEASON
Star Fruit, Tangelos, Kiwi Gold, Correla Pears, Dutch creams, Blood Orange, Maris Piper, Nashi Pears, Red Pears, Globe Artichokes, White Asparagus, Mulberries, Baby Turnips, Purple Brocolli, Fresh Peas, Broad Beans, Persimmons, Yellow Zucchini, Torbay Asparagus, Mandarins,
Apricots, Pineapples, Pineapples Gold, Bosc Pears, Packham Pears, Rockmelon, Honeydew, Seedless Watermelon, Nectarines (Yellow & White), Peaches (Yellow & White), Plums, Mandarins, Oranges, Blueberries, Avocados, Jackfruit, Pommegranate, Raspberries, Strawberries, Juicing Oranges, Juicing Pears, Juicing apples, Juicing Nectarines, Fresh Coconut, Hard Coconuts, Rhubarb, Local seedless grapes, Mangoes, Cherries, Passionfruit, Jackfruit, Paw Paw (Green or Ripe), Lemons, Persimmon (USA), Boysenberries, Sweet Hamy Melon (Chinese Sweet and Crisp), Seedless Melon, Fresh Dates, Grapefruit, Passionfruit/Jars, Rhubarb, Navel Oranges, Valencia, Rustleberries.
Capsicum (Green, Red, Orange & Yellow), Cherry Truss Tomatoes (Black, Red & Yellow), Baby Leeks, Baby Shallots (Red & Brown), Baby Eggplant, Baby Zucchini, Zucchini Flower, Asparagus, Soup Asparagus, GEM Squash, Celeriac, Okra, Taro, Witlof (Red & Yellow), Brocollini, Aniseed, Baby Fennel, Stringless Beans, Snake Beans, Horse Radish, Brussel Sprouts Green, Fresh Turmeric, Kifler Potatoes, Galangal, Yellow Squash, Royal Blue Gourmet Potatoes, Baby carrots, Baby Beetroots, Baby Corn, Kumato (large & small). Green & Red Festival, Green & Red Coral, Baby Cos, Radicchio, Paprika (Yellow & Red), Jerusalem Artichokes, Witlof (Yellow & Red) Banana Leaves, Daikon, Fresh Salad Onions (red & white), Sweet Corn, Bean Shoots, Peeled Garlic, Aniseed, Cauliflower, Snow Peas, Zuchini.
SPECIALTY (Advance notice required):
Heirloom Baby Capsicum, Qukes, Baby Purple & Green Kale (Kg), Baby Tusan Cabbage (Kg), Petite Vegetables. Variety of Local Micro Herbs Pots, Watermelon radish, Golden bunch beetroot, Candy Beetroot, Samphire, Seaspray, Beach Banana.
For more enquiries and new product lines contact your sales representative.