- EGG AND MUSHROOM SHORTAGE CONTINUES,
- BORLOTTI, RUNNER, FLAT, YELLOW BEANS COMING THROUGH CONSISTENTLY, NOW IS THE TIME TO PUT THEM ON YOUR PLATES
- BASIL, CAULIFLOWER, CELERY, LETTUCE, BANANAS, CUCUMBERS, ONIONS, PUMPKIN, RADDICHIO, MINT, TOMATO PRICES HAVE BEEN PUSHED UP DUE TO WEATHER DAMAGE AND SHORT SUPPLY
- ROYAL BLUE POTATO SIZES ARE STARTING TO GET BACK TO NORMAL… PLEASE ORDER “SOPRANOS” FOR CHIPPING AND “LAURA FOR MASHING (LAURA IS SHORT ALSO)
Advanced notice required – please contact your Sales Rep
- Warrigal Green (NZ Spinach). Please let your rep know if you want this! We are currently estimating stock levels for spring/summer!!
- Wasabi Rocket available
- Croutons (herb & garlic, lightly salted, cheese & bacon)
- Petite vegetables (golden/candy beetroot, turnips, carrots)
- LOCAL MACRO AND MICRO PRE-CUT punnets – talk to your reps about ordering these!!!
- LOCAL LIVE MICRO PUNNETS – Beetroot, Red Amaranth, Kohl Rabi – talk to your rep about ordering these!!
- Cucamelons, Pedroni Chillies coming through for Summer/Autumn
- Smoked Garlic Whole (these are in short supply)
- Banana leaves, Sugar Cane, Queensland Finger Limes (frozen)
- Quail and Duck Eggs
- Beach Banana and Sea Spray are inconsistent. Samphire will be available come Spring.
Pineapples, Coconuts (hard & fresh), Paw Paw (green & ripe), Fresh Dates, Persimmon, Honeydew Melon, Rockmelon, Seedless Watermelon, Bananas, Kiwifruit, Oranges (navel, juicing) Mandarins, Grapefruit, Lemons, Passionfruit (fresh & jars), US Peaches and Nectarines, Pears (packham, bosc, nashi, corella, juicing), Apples (pink lady, fuji, granny smith, royal gala, red/golden delicious, juicing), NZ Persimon, U.S. Seedless Grapes
Pomelos, Custard Apple, Rasberries, Limes, Blueberries, Cherries, Tamarillos, Red Pears, Guava, Chestnuts, US Plums, Jack Fruit, Vietnamese Lychees, Tangelos, Limequat, Kumquat, Quince, White Grapefruit, Starfruit, Dragonfruit, Mangostein Seedless Mandarine, Cara Cara Blood Oranges, Mexican Mango
Blackberries, Champagne Melon, Kiwiberries, Bartlett Pears, Aztec Fruit, Longans, Figs, Feijoa, Blood Oranges
Butter, Borlotti, Flat, Runner Beans
Capsicum (green, red, orange, yellow), Paprika (yellow, red), Fresh Turmeric, Chilli (habanero, jalapenos, birdseye), Sweet Mini Capsicums, Jeruselum Artichoke, Globe Artichoke, Kalettes, Yellow Squash, Squash (gem, spaghetti, yellow), Sweet Corn, Baby Corn, Asparagus, Brussel Sprouts, Cauliflower, Tomatoes (truss, kumato-large & small, grape, cherry, roma, medley, cooking), Shallots (brown, banana, hand peeled), Fresh Salad Onions (red, white) Onions (red, brown white, peeled), Ginger, Chinese Radish, Celeriac, Cipollini Onions, Broccolini, Bok/Pak/Choy, Okra, Aniseed (baby), Eggplant (baby) Baby Courgettes, Cucumbers (burpless, green, Lebanese), Zucchini, Zucchini Flower, Gem Squash, Candy, Baby Beetroot, Watermelon Radish, Kai Lan, Jap pumpkin, Stringless, Butter, Borlotti, Flat, Runner Beans, Peas (sugar snap, snow), Potatoes (kipfler, laura, royal blue-chats, nadine-chats) Sweet Potatoes (blue hawaiian, yellow, red), Pumpkin (japanese, butternut, grey, peeled), Cabbage (tuscan, green, red, chinese, savoy), Carrots, (orange, purple, baby), Beetroots (golden, baby), Rhubarb, Daikon, Celery, Leeks, Miniature Leeks, Bean Shoots, Kohlrabi, Horse Radish.
Loose lettuce (roquette, mesculin, asian, baby spinach, mizuna, swiss chard, tat soi, baby cos, baby kale, red mustard leaf)
Lettuce heads (red/green festival and coral, cos, iceberg, endive, frize’, yellow and red whitlof, butter crunch, kale,)
Mushrooms (Portabello, Enoki, Shimeji, Shitake, King Oyster, Baby King Oyster, Champignon, Oyster)
Heirloom Eggplant, Baby Marrow, Vietnamese Mint, Purple Brussel Sprouts, Baby Tuscan Cabbage – loose, Mushrooms, Red Wombok, Tiger Tomatoes, Purple Yam, Taro, Thai Eggplant, Heirloom Eggplant, Apple Cucumber, Yellow Zucchini, Apple Cucumbers, Yellow Zucchini, Cherry Truss Tomato, Radicchio, Field and Button Mushroom, Qukes
Kiwano Horned Melon, Cucamelons, Black Garlic Cloves (punnet) For more enquiries & new product lines contact your Sales Rep.
For more enquiries & new product lines contact your Sales Rep.